Join us for our inaugural run / walk / wheel in the Madison area supporting SBWIS families across Wisconsin! For more information and to register visit: https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/Fitchburg/ABOVEANDBEYOND
Spina Bifida Wisconsin is the only state-wide nonprofit organization serving families impacted by this condition. We recognize the unique challenges that people with spina bifida have to face - multiple surgeries, mobility issues, shunts, latex sensitivity, limited options for care, school and work accommodations to name just a few. When our families encounter obstacles, they consistently go ABOVE AND BEYOND to over-come their difficult situation. This event celebrates the accomplishments of our members and raises money for our programs and services that extend across Wisconsin. We hope you can join us, meet some of our members that have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND, support our mission, and have a great time.
McKee Farms Park is a gorgeous park in Fitchburg, WI. Our run/walk/wheel route is the paved park path, approximately 1 mile, around the park. Park also includes plenty of free parking, playground, picnic tables, restrooms and outdoor shelter. Event will happen rain or shine!
Details to remember:
- Event starts at 10am on April 27th, 2019
- Infants 3 and under are free but still need to be registered
- Early bird registration is $15.00 and ends on April 1st
- After April 1st, fee increases to $20
- On-line registration closes at midnight on April 14th
- Day of registration fee is $25 from 10am-10:30am and shirt / shirt-size not guaranteed. CASH / CHECK ONLY