DANNY'S 14th ANNUAL GOLF OUTING
benefiting Spina Bifida Wisconsin
Danny and his family host this golf outing every year to provide funds and services for individuals in Wisconsin with, or affected by Spina Bifida. Spina Bifida Wisconsin, Ltd. works closely with the family to carry out their generous wishes. All golfers will enjoy lunch, an 18 hole scramble, and games on the course. Following golf, everyone is invited to a social hour with an open bar and a chance to participate in spectacular silent and voice auctions and raffles, along with a catered dinner by Saz's. Space is limited. Please register online by June 4, 2018. You will enjoy great golf in a relaxing atmosphere for a great cause. Thank you for your participation and support.
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Ironwood Golf Course W270 N6166 Moraine Drive Sussex, WI
master of ceremonies:
Jim Lombardo, Bell Ambulance "If it doesn't say BELL on the side, you've just been taken for a ride!!"
- Online registration - click the button below by June 4. If you miss the deadline, please contact Kathy via email at email@example.com.
- Mail in registration. Contact Kathy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an event brochure. Complete it and send via post mail to SBWIS with payment. Checks can be made out to Spina Bifida Wisconsin.
- Foursome $600.00
- Single $150.00
- Add to your registration $20.00 course game bracelet
Registration form includes first name, last name, email and RSVP for dinner attendance for all golfers.
- $250.00 per hole. Company name will be displayed on the course. Sponsorship will be recognized with a letter from Spina Bifida Wisconsin acknowledging a tax deductible donation.
- Registration 10:00AM
- Lunch 11:00AM
- Scramble shot-gun start NOON
- Post golf events include open-bar and appetizers by Saz's, silent auction, dinner and live auction. Golfer registration will request "yes" or "no" RSVP joining us for dinner.
- $75.00 / person joining us for our evening drinks, dinner, auctions (non-golfer)
Danny is 23 years old and is busy every day of the week. He spends time volunteering for several organization like a hospital, a manufacturing company and several small non-profits. He finds his volunteer work very rewarding because it gives him meaningful ways to spend his time helping others. Danny is passionate about baseball, watching Packer games, working on the computer and traveling. Danny spends his free time using his home gym and he loves time with his family. Danny loves the Brewers and currently has the goal of attending an away game each year in a different city - last year it was Minneapolis, MN. This year it's TWO places. Cincinati and Washington DC. GO BREWERS!
He was born with Spina Bifida, the most common permanently disabling birth defect in the United States. Spina Bifida causes abnormal functions in three primary areas: the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), the urological system (kidneys and bladder), and the musculoskeletal system (bones and muscles). As a result, several body systems cannot function properly, making it a lifelong condition. People with Spina Bifida require on-going medical care including therapy, medication and surgeries. Although Spina Bifida is not curable, most people born with this disability will live full productive lives.
Danny is surrounded by a large and loving family. His uncle, Tom, is chairman for this golf outing in honor of Danny. This event is a bright spot in Danny's year. He is very touched by all the support the outing brings. The funds raised from this event will support the programs and services provided by Spina Bifida Wisconsin. They are changing the lives and helping others like Danny grow and fulfill their dreams.